CEIMN has issued the following reports on its direct observations of election recounts and post-election audits.
- Minnesota's 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2014 post-election audits of voting equipment
- Minnesota’s 2008 U.S. Senate recount and Minnesota’s 2010 Gubernatorial recount.
We have also published best practices, analyses of proposed legislation, and critical reviews of reports by other organizations. Below are ten documents issued by CEIMN since 2006.
- Minnesota's 2014 Post-Election Audit
- Recount Principles and Best Practices (2014)
- Minnesota's 2012 Post-Election Audit
- Cost of Minnesota's Proposed Elections Amendment (2012)
- Facts About Ineligible Voting and Voter Fraud in Minnesota (2010)
- Minnesota’s Elections — Transparent, Verifiable, and Accurate. (2010)
- Minnesota’s 2010 Gubernatorial Recount
- Minnesota's 2010 Post-Election Audit
- Eyes on the Vote Count_CEIMN report on the 2008 post-election audit and recount
- Minnesota's 2006 Post-Election Audit